junior salesforce developer for car retailer
We are looking for a remote Salesforce Developer to join our team
Our customer is a Canadian online vehicle retailer founded in 2010 and based in Vancouver. The company allows customers to shop certified used cars online.
This is an opportunity to join the team that is at the forefront of the biggest disruption in car shopping of a lifetime.
Client are a growing, high-energy company with an ambitious technical roadmap to build exciting and innovative new products
- Designing and developing business capabilities for Canada Drives internal departments and partners.
- Analyzing functional and non-functional requirements and exploring alternative solutions according to the project's constraints
- Developing efficient code following industry standards and best practices
- Estimating, planning, and prioritizing activities to meet expectations and deadlines
- Acting as the technical expert on all applicable aspects of Salesforce platform projects
- Contributing to data integration initiatives among Salesforce and multiple internal and external data sources using integrations tools, platforms, and APIs to extract, transform and load data as required
- Helping with triaging and fixing defects for planned releases or sprints
- Performing unit tests and collaborating with Quality Assurance experts and business users
- Identifying opportunities and executing continuous improvements in areas including but not limited to the development process, deployment practice, and code quality and unit test automation
- Providing technical guidance and mentorship to intermediate/junior developers
- Assisting team lead in promoting development standards and best practices
- Being aware of new Salesforce features and practices and guiding the team on their adoption
- Participating in solution sessions to ensure architectural extensibility and scalability are taken into account
- Bachelor’s degree in Information System, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- 6+ months of progressive experience developing in the Salesforce platform (Apex/Visualforce)
- Must have for complex apex triggers, Salesforce DX knowledge
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2