junior typescript developer for EPAM Anywhere
We are looking for a remote backend TypeScript Developer to build microservices on Amazon Lambda to help with extensive product expansion. Core stream currently covers applicant’s engagement funnel and hiring process (up until an official job offer) and there are more features to come.
Anywhere.epam.com - platform which supports external and internal applicants on remote positions at every stage, whether they are just joining the community or applying to work on one of our projects. It’s a strategically important EPAM product which serves to satisfy the essential service company need: acquire as much talents as possible to work remotely.
- Development services
- Build integrations with APIs
- 6+ months of software development experience
- Hands-on experience with Typescript codebase
- Unit tests LOC
- Micro-services deployed with serverless framework
- Managed AWS services – CloudFront, API Gateway, Lambda, Elastic, DynamoDB (single table design), SQS, etc.
- Deep knowledge of Node.js
- English level proficiency B1