junior unity developer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Unity Developer to join our team.
You'll be working on the enterprise-level remote support application. The Unity App is the customer-facing universal app, that has a set of functionality shared between desktop and mobile versions and specific functionality that is working only on phones.
Also, there is an admin portal, written on ReactJS, that is responsible for configuring users.
The customer is a visual solutions company providing Enterprise Augmented Reality visual support.
- Creating production-ready, high-quality, documented code promoting modularity, extensibility and performance that can be easily maintained and shared
- Architecting entire features, innovating and promoting best practices
- Taking ownership/accountability for all aspects of a certain area of the app or codebase
- Breaking down product or technical features
- Understanding and communicating the long-term directions for both project and framework level code
- Sharing knowledge in the team
- 6+ months of experience as Unity3D Developer
- 6+ months of experience with Unity mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Excellent knowledge of Unity, LifeCycle understanding, coroutines, etc.
- Experience with C# coding, material creation, and setup, basic knowledge of animation, Unity UI, physics
- Knowledge of common math, trigonometry, and liner algebra features of the engine
- Experience in optimizing memory and performance
- Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools (Git)
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player, good English (B2+) and communication skills
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to create POC to test an idea
- Experience in Vuforia
- Experience in WebRTC (preferably agora)
- Experience with LiDAR
- Ability to work with unclear requirements
nice to have
- Experience in ARKit
- TensorFlow/ML with Unity experience