lead 3rd line software maintenance engineer for a video game and software development company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead 3rd Line Software Maintenance Engineer with 5+ years of DevOps experience and strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with work on CI/CD solutions.
- Design a new architecture, implement it, automate manual workflows
- Investigate current solution and its problems
- Come up with decisions without any direct supervision and present that to the customer
- 5+ years of DevOps experience with strong CI/CD theoretical knowledge including recent market trends, common pitfalls and best practices
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Hands on experience with Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Terraform, Ansible, Packer
- Solid knowledge of AWS Core services
- Bash and Python scripting skills
- Familiarity with Git workflow
- Decent Ubuntu, RHEL, Centos automation experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) including best practices of applications containerization
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.