Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Android Engineer.
We are searching for a Lead Android Developer to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is a global leader in secure, white-label managed mobility solutions for Service Providers and Enterprise; we are working on a new approach to modern mobility that simplifies the customer and employee experience.
- Take part in the development of native mobile apps with Android
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance
- Quickly gain an understanding of our clients’ requirements, technology needs and solution architecture
- Collaborate with the clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
- Brainstorm with the team members and prove ability to think on the fly
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Experience in Android development 5+ years
- Expert in Java, App Components, UI frameworks, developer tools and workflows
- Good understanding of networking, caching of local data and multitasking on Android
- Experience in 3rd party libraries and services
- Security software development experience is a plus
- C/C++ experience is a plus
- Working with protobuf and raw socket connections is a plus
- Experience in Agile processes
- Leadership, ability to work in a dynamic team environment, with a mix of local and remote resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.