go to search
Lead Angular Developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Angular Developer to work on web-based consumer banking products.
- Design and coordinate implementation of new functionality for customer-related banking products
- Coordinate with team leads of individual squads to ensure proper development processes across the whole project
- Serve as a primary point of contact for technical discussions regarding the front-end
- Establish and monitor the quality of Front-end development processes, discover gaps and propose improvement
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- 5+ years experience in Front-end development
- 2+ years of experience as a Front-end team lead
- 2+ years working with applications hosted in the cloud, production application experience preferred
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams of more than 5 people
- Experience setting up development processes, CI/CD from scratch
- Experience building responsive web applications
- Experience building contract-based API testing
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high-quality code delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.