go to search
lead angular developer for an automotive company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Angular Developer for an Automotive Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Angular Developer to join our team.
- Interacting with business users, SME to understand requirements and design solutions
- Working on high priority critical Production issues
- Dev/UAT deployment
- Collaborating with Solution Architects and Dev Lead to provide a technical design that will align with the strategy and applicable technical standards
- Working independently to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs and issues within their technology area
- Providing coaching and technical mentoring to more junior developers
- Delivering solutions within an Agile methodology, whilst ensuring quality, timeliness, and team-wide adherence to good architectural practice and guidelines
- 5+ years of experience with Angular
- Solid experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of Jenkins
- Knowledge of Redux
- Familiarity with CA Single Sign-On (Siteminder)
- Understanding of SASS
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.