lead automation tester for the global media investment company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
You will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates collection, verification and certification of compliance data. In addition, solution allows creating custom reports and do a real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks.
The team is going to be fully cross-functional including developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts. Developing of next gen report, replatforming legacy set of application to unified SaaS-based regulatory compliance solution, ASP NET MVC/Web API.
- 5+ years of experience in automation software testing in .Net
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Significant background in Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Agile Development Processes
- Experience with patterns, object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using TeamCity
- Ability to use GIT, JIRA, Confluence or similar software project management tools
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2