- Work under Test Manager supervision to onboard TAaaS
- Responsible for Product and Platform Testing
- Mentors and guides Test Engineers for Automation Testing
- Responsible for Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Design.
- Accountable for Test Data management
- As part of TaaS team, can be scaled to work on multiple projects
- Ability to translate user stories to automated test cases & maintain automated test suite in sync with completion of new/enhanced requirements
- 6+ years of professional Automation QA experience in technically rigorous environments holding extremely high bars for quality and automation
- Automation Testing in .Net/JS/Python/Java experience
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver for Web UI automation and in Coded UI ( MS UI) for desktop UI automation
- Experienced in automation of REST API automation using .Net core library and using third party library called RestSharp
- Experienced in building a test automation framework from scratch for Web UI, Desktop UI and REST API automation
- Experienced working in BDD model of Agile and implementing the same in test automation using the tool SpecFlow
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to quickly grab the current implementations and start enhancement
- Deep understanding of Azure Cloud Services is critical for success
- English level B2+ and higher
- 2+ years in leadership roles
- Automated Testing in Mobile
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.