lead automation tester in js for a global information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in JS with 5+ years of experience in automated testing to join our global team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
The main pool of tasks is associated with maintaining code quality and availability of search features while increasing the deployment velocity.
- Maintain a good coverage of search specific automated tests of the search API
- Collaborate with products to develop product specific automated tests
- Help with release notes based on monthly releases
- Research, identify and recommend alternative automated test improvements resulting in improved coverage and/or effective code validation
- Continuously stay current on market trends and new technologies that can affect how we approach our solutions
- Graduate degree (MS or BS) in Computer Science or Engineering
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Expertise in automated testing
- Experience developing production software using agile methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams across technology and business
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and effective presentation skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Work experience in developing search technologies or applying semantics to retrieval (e.g., integration to Solr)
- Experience with engineering cloud-based and containerized solutions
- Experience with DevOps, continuous integration, test automation, Git flow