lead automation tester in js for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Automation Tester in JS to join our team.
The customer is a world-leading global provider of market intelligence, deal execution platforms, and investor communication tools to investment banks and corporations around the world.
- Create overall Automation approach and provide ongoing effort estimations to build out tests for each user story for sprint
- Demonstrable experience building deterministic, repeatable tests that assert business specifications
- Closely working with PO/Dev and work toward signing off the stories
- Proactively learn new languages, libraries, and platforms as needed. Adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Leverage frameworks for Contract Testing (eg PACT / DREDD or equivalent)
- Implement the above frameworks in CI/CD environments / nightly runs in TeamCity/ GITLAB or Equivalent
- Maintain and Contribute to existing framework
- Implement Shift-left approach and execute system under test using API test-doubles/virtualization
- Must have strong Experience working with Test Automation Frameworks, for example Protractor/Webdriver IO/Playwright/Puppeteer
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Automation scripting
- Must have exposure to microservice testing
- Must have knowledge of mocks/stubs/service virtualization
- Must be prepared to be a hands-on contributor
- Practical experience with automated testing of RESTful APIs
- Strong programming skills/Postman/DB knowledge
- Experience in version control example Git, bitbucket or any other
- Ability to define appropriate testing approaches for given requirements
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in testing distributed, service-oriented systems will be a plus
- Experience in Docker would be a plus
- Experience in Cloud technologies would be a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.