lead automation tester in .net for a global information services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in .NET with 5+ years of QA experience, and strong knowledge of web UI testing to join our team.
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
- Driving processes related to automation
- Building and improving test automation framework
- Creation strategy for different level test runs (smoke, regression, etc.)
- Coordination work of other automation engineers
- Communications with Customer
- Creation and following automation roadmaps
- Hands-on activities of existing test cases automation
- Code review and result analysis
- Test cases creation (mostly UI), review test cases, story testing
- 5+ years of QA experience
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience of test automation in .NET
- Strong knowledge of web UI testing and WebDriver as a tool
- Experience in TAF design, architectural view
- Experience of code review
- Experience with NUnit, REST web-services
- Experience with Scrum
- English level B2
- .NET stack: C#, WebDriver, NUnit, ReportPortal, Jenkins
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.