go to search
lead automation tester in .net for a multinational technology company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Automation Tester in .NET for a Multinational Technology Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
The customer is a multinational technology company developing software, manufacturing hardware, and providing business solutions.
- Developing and executing exploratory, manual and automated tests in order to ensure product quality
- Analyzing product specs, decomposing complicated software systems, and designing strategies to test these systems
- Working as an Agile team member participating in backlog grooming, sprint planning and estimating task
- Providing metrics upon execution of smoke and regression suites to establish baselines and track quality and efficiency improvements over time
- Ensuring code quality, leveragability, scalability (performance & scale tests), maintainability (cyclomatic complexity), and product integration quality
- Communicating software testing and automation best practices with team
- 5+ years of Automated Testing in .NET experience
- Experience in testing REST APIs with API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience in Mobile Testing
- Experience with MS Azure
- Good knowledge of C#, Appium, WinAppDriver
- English level B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals