go to search
lead automation tester in .net for a multinational technology company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Automation Tester in .NET for a Multinational Technology Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in .NET to join our team.
The customer is a multinational technology company developing software, manufacturing hardware, and providing business solutions.
- Developing and executing exploratory, manual and automated tests in order to ensure product quality
- Analyzing product specs, decomposing complicated software systems, and designing strategies to test these systems
- Working as an Agile team member participating in backlog grooming, sprint planning and estimating task
- Providing metrics upon execution of smoke and regression suites to establish baselines and track quality and efficiency improvements over time
- Ensuring code quality, leveragability, scalability (performance & scale tests), maintainability (cyclomatic complexity), and product integration quality
- Communicating software testing and automation best practices with team
- 5+ years of Automated Testing in .NET experience
- Experience in testing REST APIs with API testing tools such as Postman
- Experience in Mobile Testing
- Experience with MS Azure
- Good knowledge of C#, Appium, WinAppDriver
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.