lead automation tester in python for a publicly traded company
Currently we are looking for a Remote Lead Automation Tester in Python to join our global team.
The customer is a US publicly traded corporation. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
- Studying client’s test automation framework (Python)
- Creating, running, analyzing and maintaining tests scripts
- Managing test script version management
- Documenting, tracking, presenting defects documentation
- Communicating daily, reporting test results
- Supervising other FE/BE/Data Pipeline streams (5 AQA) - PR reviewing, assisting with automation approaches and technical issues
- Investigating automation necessity and approaches for new streams
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Strong experience with FE automation (Python, PyTest framework)
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests)
- Experience in refactoring test automation suites as necessary
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology
- Good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Exposure to testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is highly desirable
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- Experience in direct customer communications
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Nice to have experience in automating back end (services, protocols, data flows)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.