lead automation tester in python for a publicly traded company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Automation Tester in Python to join our global team.
The customer is an American publicly traded corporation headquartered in Manhattan, New York City. Its primary areas of business are financial information and analytics.
- Study client’s test automation framework (Python)
- Tests scripts creation/running/analysis and maintaining
- Test script version management
- Defects documentation, tracking, prioritization
- Daily communication, report test results
- Supervision for other FE/BE/Data Pipeline streams (5 AQA) - PR review, assistance with automation approaches and technical issues
- Investigate automation necessity and approaches for new streams
- Investigate, propose and implement automation improvements
- Strong experience with FE automation (Python, PyTest framework)
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development (BDD) practices and experience in Agile methodology
- Good understanding of testing, coding and debugging procedures
- Experience in advising team to identify automatable test cases at different layers (UI, Services and Data layer tests)
- Experience in refactoring test automation suites as necessary
- Exposure to testing in CI, DevOps, rolling deployment/upgrade model is highly desirable
- Experience in direct customer communications
- Demonstrate ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong communication skills and ability to produce clear, concise and detailed documentation
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and technical troubleshooting skills
- At least 5 years of working experience
- Nice to have experience in automating back end (services, protocols, data flows)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.