lead aws devops
Our Software company is seeking a remote Lead AWS DevOps who possesses exceptional AWS skill sets and hands-on experience in Docker & Kubernetes.
Our DevOps Lead will be a 100% hands-on expert in AWS and have strong scripting knowledge, automation experience, and Linux proficiency, as well as hands-on experience with CircleCI or any other CI/CD tool.
The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of Github, AWS networking and VPC, and security & certificates.
- Lead and manage AWS DevOps projects
- Create and implement DevOps automation strategies
- Work with CI/CD and Git workflows to automate builds and deployments
- Ensure the security, compliance, and best practices of AWS infrastructure
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to deliver scalable, efficient, and reliable services
- 5+ years of experience in AWS and cloud engineering
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Proficiency in AWS Containers, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD, Git, and Circle CI
- Excellent expertise in Linux and scripting
- Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency (B2+)
nice to have
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, and Puppet
- Experience with CloudFormation, AWS CLI, and AWS SDKs
- Knowledge of databases and data warehousing on AWS
- Familiar with SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) practices
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.