lead aws devops for a financial services and technology company
We're looking for a remote Lead DevOps with strong experience with API Gateway & Lambda, experience with AWS and familiar with Terraform to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Decide on AWS infrastructure design
- Build CI/CD pipelines
- Apply monitoring practices
- Contribute to the content migration
- Lead the troubleshooting issues from production and lower environments
- Communicate directly with the development team and other stakeholders
- 5+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong experience with API Gateway & Lambda
- Experience in hybrid network connectivity – direct connect, direct connect gateway, transit gateway, Route 53 hybrid configurations
- Familiar with Terraform
- Experience with AWS Organisations including SCPs
- Must have actual experience of delivering, managing, or supporting of these resources
- Understanding of SQS (and SQS policies)
- Python 3 knowledge
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.