lead azure devops engineer for a pharmaceutical company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Applying DevOps for both App Dev and Infra Deployment on Azure
- Deploying infrastructure for both on-premises and Azure through Azure DevOps
- Using ARM templates to provision infrastructure on Azure through Azure DevOps
- 5+ years of experience in Azure DevOps Engineering
- Solid understanding of DevOps concepts, CI or CD, Pipelines, Build or Release process, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
- Working knowledge on scripting using Azure PowerShell (Windows) and Azure CLI (Linux) for Azure
- Solid conceptual understanding of Azure Compute resources
- Experience with Kubernetes
- English good enough to communicate with foreign customers both orally and in written
- Customer-oriented, diligent, proactive, focused on achieving customer’s business objectives as a top priority
- Able to work successfully both individually and as a team member
- Easy-going, friendly, communicative, positive in relations with colleagues, in every situation, strive to see opportunities rather than problems
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
nice to have
- Basic knowledge of Java is a plus