lead big data developer for a semiconductor manufacturer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Big Data Developer.
Our client is one of the biggest semiconductor manufacturers. The main idea is to implement a “smart manufacturing” approach and this project is one of the first steps in this direction. As part of the solution, we should apply complex processing using cutting-edge Big Data technologies to process the original data to produce comprehensive block information.
- Increase production line throughput
- Improve manufacturing equipment utilization
- Relate the events during the processing to the resulting product quality
- Identify the reasons for delays in the processing pipeline and quantifying their impact
- Manufacture control systems capture process data in various formats including relational storage, files, and system snapshots
- Build a technology platform to bring all the data together in one place, process it, and map to a unified data model, handling the proprietary unstructured data formats
- Analyze the data to get the big picture on manufacturing delays across the fab to potentially optimize the manufacturing process and increase manufacturing capacity and cost effectiveness
- 5+ years of experience with Big Data stack
- Hands on Java experience
- Knowledge of Scala
- Experience with Python
- Hands on Apache Spark
- Knowledge of Apache Parquet
- Apache EMR
- Hands on Jupyter
- Knowledge of NoSQL
- Experience with AWS
- Good spoken and written English (B2)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.