lead build engineer for a Swiss bank
We are currently looking for a Lead Build Engineer with 5+ years of experience in IT software development projects, experience with cloud and experience with CI/CD tools to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss multinational investment bank and financial services company founded and based in Switzerland.
- Support the IT Client Relationship and Lifecycle area of a leading Asset Manager to evolve to the next level and shape the end user experience
- Think strategically and work in a global distributed project team
- Partner and collaborate with internal experts and keep your colleagues, business partners, stakeholders and counterparts up to date
- Apply proper methodology, implement solutions in an Agile fashion and comply with a systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Ensure business goals are understood and requirements/user stories/acceptance criteria are documented in conjunction with Product Owners, to enable solutions to be defined by the scrum team
- Contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
- 5+ years of experience in IT software development projects, preferably in a large organization, added bonus if you also are familiar with AML/KYC and/or Fenergo
- Experience in integrating in-house and 3rd party vendor products into an enterprise environment (software packaging, scripting and integrations, cloud adoption)
- Hands on experiences in all stages of IT projects in complex and demanding environments and having strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with cloud e.g. Azure and setting up / configuring servers including networking security
- Experience with CI/CD tools: Azure DevOps, GitLab or similar
- Data tools experience: PowerBI and SSRS, SQL Server and ETL tools such as SSIS, Informatica and/or Azure Data Factory is a plus.
- Good scripting skills: Powershell, Bash and/or Python
- Fluent in English
- 1+ year of leadership experience
nice to have
- Knowledge of DB concepts and hands-on experience with databases (MS SQL, PostGres)
- Experience with ARM and Terraform infrastructure templates
- Experience with administering Windows and Linux RHEL servers