lead build engineer with aws for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a Lead Build Engineer with AWS and DevOps experience to join our team.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with covering projects that use state-of-the-art machine learning and language processing technologies for automatic text analysis and tagging.
an opportunity to work remotely in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that define the future – of technology, collaboration and learning.
- Planning and implementing new environments in cloud environments and data centers
- Management of AWS resources used by different projects
- Operation and maintenance of production environments
- Deployment of applications, patches and hot fixes
- 3+ years of experience with AWS platform
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with building application pipelines (Java)
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Git, Jenkins
- Able to lead and make technical decisions
- Communicative and responsible
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good English oral and written communication skills
nice to have
- Degree in software engineering or computer science or equivalent experience
- Certified Solution Architect / DevOps Engineer
- Experience with Nexus / Artifactory
- Experience with monitoring and logging tools
- Experience with virtualized environment
- Coding capability with at least one of the following languages: Python, Groovy, Perl, C, C++, Java
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.