EPAM Digital Engagement Practice (DEP) is looking for an experienced remote Lead Business Analyst with 3+ years of Business Analysis experience to drive requirements management on multinational and cross-disciplinary projects.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you'll be responsible for the efficient management of small BA teams (up to 5 people). This position requires direct contact with clients from North America and EMEA therefore ability to travel at least 25% is a must.
- Experience in organizing and conducting onsite Discovery workshops
- Experience in starting new projects or project streams, leading and organizing work of BA team, acting as a Proxy PO for the team
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills. You should be an easy person to work with
- Familiar with a broad variety of requirements elicitation and documentation techniques
- Experience in modeling and analyzing business processes
- Solid scope management, stakeholders management skills and change management practical experience
- Understanding of the full software development lifecycle from presales to rollout and support. Knowledge of different software development methodologies
- Knowledge of or readiness to learn at least one of market leading CMS/E-Commerce platforms (Sitecore, Episerver, SDL Tridion, MS SharePoint, AEM, ADAM, etc.)
- English level: Upper-Intermediate (B2) or higher (fluent speaker, high-quality written communication)
- Ability to travel to North America and EMEA 25%
- Readiness to contribute to digital marketing and E-Commerce domains knowledge base and BA competency development, consulting capabilities growth
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience in E-commerce, digital marketing (including SEO, Web-Analytics and Personalization), ECM (CMS/WCMS/PIM/DAM) domains is a huge plus
- Business domain knowledge (financial services, logistics, public transportation, automotive, retail/FMCG or other)
- Experience in prototyping system user interfaces (static and dynamic)
- Presales experience
- Advanced+ English level is a huge plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.