lead business analyst for a British telecommunications company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who will lead the collaborative effort in a team of 30+ people including BAs. The customer is a British telecommunications company with mature business processes, reasonable demands and challenging tasks for the BA.
- BA processes building and improvement
- Strategic commitment
- Managing requirement elicitation and demo activities across several streams
- Close collaboration with Project coordinator
- Work with dedicated scrum masters and agile trainer
- Close collaboration with Delivery management and UX leadership from client side
- Developing a new functionality from scratch
- Balancing the release scope across development streams together with the dedicated release manager
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experience with process building in SCRUM methodology
- Experience with AEM will be a plus
- Fluent spoken and written English (C1+)