lead business analyst for a leading food company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 5+ years of proven experience in data & analytics projects to join our team.
The customer is a world leading food company that produces and markets dairy products.
- Conduct use case prioritization analysis
- Take part in platform data layer design (together with development team/architect)
- Organize and conduct interviews and workshops with business and IT stakeholders
- Gather and formalize functional and non-functional requirements for use case and platform
- Analyze and profile data sources, identify and address data-related issues
- Be responsible for obtaining deliverables sign-off
- Support development team in use case design and implementation
- 5+ years of proven experience in data & analytics projects
- Deep understanding of business needs and ability to transform them into business and technical functional requirements documentation
- Familiarity with various data platform architectures: EDW, Data Lake, Data Hub
- Good knowledge of SQL, experience with BI tools (Power BI or any other)
- Ample experience in scope management and change management
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- English B2 or higher
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Experience with discovery/assessment projects
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.