lead business analyst for a manufacturing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
- Working closely with the Product Manager to understand the roadmap, priorities and business requirements for the component
- Working with the Product Owner and the engineering team and data scientists to break down business requirements into features and stories, refine and plan work
- Ensuring Rally work items health (population of all required attributes, linking of related work items, raising questions to responsible team members)
- Facilitating backlog refinement sessions with the team
- Documenting requirements and solution in the team wiki
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- 1+ years of experience in leadership
- Experience in a BA role on projects with backend systems, APIs, integration with multiple components
- Some familiarity/experience with accounting/financial systems
- Data Analysis, and bit of SQL/Querying skills
- Experience with Discovery, Epic and Feature planning
- Skilled in Story creation/writing skills
- Experience in documenting backend components (diagramming, API specifications)
- Importantly good communication, as it requires everyday interaction with Product Owners and end customers
- Experience in Automotive industry is preferred (not a must though)
- Familiarity with AWS or another cloud
- Experience on large projects with multiple distributed teams
- Familiarity with principal roles and components of SAFe
- English: B2+ (writing and speaking)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.