lead business analyst for a prestige makeup company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 5+years of experience in customer requirements management and Data Platform design and ETL process understanding to join our team.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Defining business requirements
- Working with stakeholders Identifying and then prioritising technical and functional requirements
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business
- Grooming ownership
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in customer requirements management
- Data Platform design and ETL process understanding
- Experience working with Enterprise level customers
- Good at User Cases description
- ADF (Azure Data Factory) pipelines understanding is preferable
- Good understanding of scrum ceremonies
- Deep Jira/Confluence tools experience
- BigData understanding preferable
- Good presentation skills
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.