lead business analyst for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
- Creating and maintaining requirements (BRS, SRS, Use cases, User stories)
- Conducting meetings (grooming, planning, demo) and presentations to share ideas and results with the team
- Performing requirements analysis. Finding the best approaches/solutions to implement new features or improve current functionality
- Daily communication and working closely with the customer, team members, and management
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
- Cooperative prioritizing with the chief PO based on business needs and requirements
- Evaluating business processes, and requirements, uncovering areas for improvement and developing and implementing solutions
- Maintaining and developing the current application
- Assistance to start subprojects or new opportunities within the project and establish BA processes with new stakeholders
- Work in a team of 2 more BA's
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 1+ years of experience in Leadership
- Work in the team at least with 2 other BA
- Nice to have logistic domain knowledge
- Experience in Agile
- Experience in Jira
- Knowledge of Kanban
- Experience in Scrum
- English B2+
- Good Communication skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.