go to search
lead business analyst for a retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Business Analyst for a Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders representing Marketing and Digital
- Understanding of digital and marketing needs to be addressed through Consumer Data Platform (CDP) implementation
- Close collaboration with EPAM data analytics team
- Analysis of as-is processes, identifying gaps and areas for improvement
- Design to-be business processes, perform impact & feasibility analysis of the requirements
- Business requirements gathering through capturing of user stories & prototyping
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on discovery initiatives
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction, ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Experience in Data Analysis, Marketing & Sales, Retail
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals