lead business analyst for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Collaboration with business stakeholders representing Marketing and Digital
- Understanding of digital and marketing needs to be addressed through Consumer Data Platform (CDP) implementation
- Close collaboration with EPAM data analytics team
- Analysis of as-is processes, identifying gaps and areas for improvement
- Design to-be business processes, perform impact & feasibility analysis of the requirements
- Business requirements gathering through capturing of user stories & prototyping
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working on discovery initiatives
- Strong interpersonal communications skills
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated and works with minimal direction, ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English
- Experience in Data Analysis, Marketing & Sales, Retail
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.