lead business analyst for a travel company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is an industry-leading global corporate travel management company. It operates in 109 countries and provides global corporate travel management services.
- Explain requirements to the team , handle questions, clarifying them with Business, Product Owner and Product Managers
- Collaborate with Principal Business Analyst during Intake phase
- Manage solution scope, identify and assess impact, and track changes during solution implementation
- Capture both high-level and detailed requirements
- Accept delivered features together with stakeholders, provide feedback
- Facilitate discussions, ensure effective communication. Negotiate and build consensus; develop relationships with all the project stakeholders
- 5+ years' experience with Business Analysis
- Experience with analysis for backend services
- Experience in Travel domain
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledge of requirements management tools (at least Jira & Confluence)
- Modeling skills to represent requirements information in graphical form (ex workflow diagrams)
- Basic IT knowledge (API understanding, ability to handle integrational requirements)
- Accurate, Self-organized, self-managing, take full responsibility for a subsystem or a whole project
- English language: upper-intermediate as a minimum
- Practical knowledge of using SQL for data analysis
- Experience of working with/within TMC companies, understanding their operating model
- Working with/within Travel Agency, Tour Operator, or OTA company
- Experience of working with GDSs
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.