go to search
lead business analyst for an agrochemical and seeds production company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Business Analyst for an Agrochemical and Seeds Production Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 4+ years of relevant experience, good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss-based global company that produces agrochemicals and seeds. As a biotechnology company, it conducts genomic research. It was formed in 2000. As of 2009 it ranked third in seeds and biotechnology sales.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Solid experience in producing business requirement artifacts including UML, use cases, business rules, functional & non-functional specifications, user interface design specifications
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Upper-Intermediate spoken English (direct customer interaction)
nice to have
- Science background (preferably life sciences, ideally in agricultural trialing)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.