lead business analyst for an American bank
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The client implies big thinking and thinking differently. It represents possibility, without barriers or limits. It is both a challenge and a promise to become something truly unprecedented in its personalized customer service, technological capabilities, and in its responsiveness.
This is a greenfield project aiming to deliver the Crypto Trading platform that enables Vast customers to simultaneously manage both bank and crypto accounts when moving between digital assets and fiat currencies using mobile devices.
- Works closely with the client, product team and external partners to capture and clarify requirements, ensure the scope is controlled and expectations are met
- Works closely with team members to synthesize analysis into key features, and develop actionable recommendations
- Does research to provide necessary level of details to the team
- Creates and maintains high-quality business analysis artifacts
- Participates in or facilitates workshops, stakeholder interviews, solution review meetings
- Proactively collaborates with other team members to continuously achieve Sprint Goal on a bi-weekly basis
- 5+ years of experience in Crypto (exchanges, custody) and/or Retail Banking (back office)
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-Tasking abilities
- Document requirements in a well-structured and clear way
- Able to clear explain the requirements to developers and QA and make sure that developers and QA have understood them
- Handle questions from developers and testers, clarifying them with Business and Product Managers
- Provide feedback to the team on the delivered product in the prospective of how it meets/does not meet the requirements
- Understanding of API concepts, ability to use API tools: Swagger (YAML), Postman
- Data modeling and Data mapping
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English