go to search
lead business analyst for an insurance company
Business Analysis, Insurance Underwriting, Product Ownership, Requirements and Change management
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Business Analyst for an Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
- Manage the product backlog, refine requirements, describe acceptance criteria and check user stories for completion
- Work with the business stakeholders to ensure expectations are matched/ exceeded and everything is clear
- Resolve any questions from the team
- Ensure proper prioritization/ ranking, description, estimation to build the base for implementation
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience in gathering, structuring and documenting requirements
- Knowledge and practical application of agile methodologies like scrum with the respective agile mindset
- Good knowledge of the insurance domain specific language, ideally corporate global policy management
- Ability to work with backlog – prioritize, create stories, manage dependencies
- Ability to write clear, concise, and thorough requirements and functional design documentation
- B2+ level of English
nice to have
- Knowledge of Business Transformation, Domain research, IT Transformation, Legacy Modernization, Research planning
- Experience with Jira
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.