lead business analyst for an oil company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our global team.
The customer is a British-Dutch multinational oil and gas company headquartered in the Netherlands and incorporated in England. It is one of the oil and gas "supermajors" and the third-largest company in the world measured by 2018 revenues.
- Collects and Analyzes the requirements – Requirement Management
- In Collaboration with PO defines Features/Stories and Epics
- Identifies NFRs
- Defines the Acceptance Criteria and/or DoD
- Facilitates Backlog Grooming Sessions
- Maintains Healthy backlog by making sure there are enough ready for implementation features in the Backlog
- Participates in PI and Sprint Planning Sessions
- Participates in validation of Features
- Confident English(B2+)
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- 5+ years of working experience
- Experience in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of Embedded Systems
- Familiar with IoT
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.