go to search
lead business analyst for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Business Analyst For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
- Design and develop requirements for agile projects by a set deadline and participate in scrum sessions
- Collecting and analyzing requirements, business process flows, and data flows based on information gathered from subject matter experts, developments team members, other partners, JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Capturing requirements in the form of user stories, writing specifications on confluence, creating visual diagrams, e.g., UML (use case, sequence, activity diagrams), or using other graphical notations such as, e.g., BPMN for processes.
- Define requirements for both back-end and front-end
- Perform smoke testing of stories that were implemented during the spring
- Provide status reports to management on an ongoing basis, stating progress, risks, and issues
- 5+ years of experience in Business Analysis
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with Agile
- Experience with the financial services industry
- Experience with building trading systems with a focus on the front office
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and key visual notations, e.g., UML, is a must
- Knowledge of Trading regulations and reporting (FINRA, SEC, CATS)
- Knowledge of FIX protocol and familiarity with FIX vendor software
- Ability to build strong relationships with business and technology partners
- Self-motivated, hardworking, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.