lead business analyst for global marketing group
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 4+ years of relevant experience, Experience in producing business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, to join our team.
Our client is an independent marketing global group, headquartered in London, UK, creating cross-channel, customer-driven experiences that drive increased customer advocacy and return on brand investment to build greater brand value.
- Business and functional requirements development
- Communication with foreign business representatives
- Collaboration with software development teams: clarification and gap analysis of business requirements, development of use cases, technical documentation for software developers and QA
- Development of activity, state transition, flowchart and other diagrams (StarUML, Enterprise Architect, MS Vision, etc.)
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experience in producing business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level B2
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change