lead business analyst for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss insurance company. Being the largest insurer in the country, it focuses on offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions, and advisory services for individuals, small and medium-sized companies, and global corporations around the world. The company’s headquarters are in Zürich.
- Manage the product backlog, refine requirements, describe acceptance criteria and check user stories for completion
- Work with the business stakeholders to ensure expectations are matched/ exceeded and everything is clear
- Resolve any questions from the team
- Ensure proper prioritization/ ranking, description, estimation, ... to build the base for implementation
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Long experience in gathering, structuring and documenting requirements
- Working knowledge and practical application of agile methodologies like scrum with the respective agile mindset
- Good knowledge of the insurance domain specific language, ideally corporate global policy management
- 1+ years of leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.