lead business analyst for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is a Swiss global insurance company, headquatered in Zurich, which is organized into three core business segments: General Insurance, Global Life and Farmers.
- Manage the product backlog, refine requirements, describe acceptance criteria and check user stories for completion
- Work with the business stakeholders to ensure expectations are matched/ exceeded and everything is clear
- Resolve any questions from the team
- Ensure proper prioritization/ ranking, description, estimation etc. to build the base for implementation
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Long experience in gathering, structuring and documenting requirements
- Working knowledge and practical application of agile methodologies like scrum with the respective agile mindset
- Good knowledge of the insurance domain specific language, ideally corporate global policy management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2+ level of English