go to search
lead business analyst for media company
Business Analysis, Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria, Customer understanding, Document Analysis, BA artifacts documentation
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Business Analyst for Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
The customer is one of the largest providers of financial data in the world. It is a flagman product
- Analyze, combine, create and describe requirements.
- Help PO to create new workflows and keep unified workflows in all charts.
- Manage requirements.
- Create and write user stories, update acceptance criteria
- Help PO to manage backlog in correct state depending on business priorities and resolving blockers from internal and external dependencies.
- Work with development team, describe requirements/stories, help in understanding scope of work and answer questions.
- Manage release notes for product
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria knowledge
- BA artifacts documentation experience
- Customer Communications experience
- Customer understanding experience
- Document Analysis knowledge
- User stories knowledge
- 1+ years of leadership experience
nice to have
- Financial domain experience is a big plus for the position
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals