Currently, we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 4+ years of relevant experience, expertise in requirements preparation for a SCADA information system, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join our global team.
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will be participating in the development and deployment of the SCADA information system for a large global mining company. Our client gradually automates the technological processes at its mines and pits, and you will need to develop the information system requirements in accordance with the existing strategy and perspective.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Hands-on experience in requirements preparation for a SCADA information system
- Be well-informed about the tendencies in automatic process control systems development for mining companies, mid-term and long-term perspectives and the existing technological, procedural and legal restraints and restrictions
- Advanced level of English (C1): ability to conduct negotiations, business correspondence and documents preparation