lead business analyst for product engineering company
Currently we are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst.
Our customer is a leading provider of enterprise-class engineering software enabling innovation, the biggest in USA CAE product engineering company.
This project is a real opportunity to hone your skills in building and innovating products and establishing BA processes from scratch. Currently, the project is looking for a BA professional with strong communication skills and a good understanding of the business analyst role in Agile. The candidate is supposed to drive a door opening mobile development in IoT space.
- BA processes building and improvement
- Strategic commitment
- Managing requirement elicitation and demo activities across several streams
- Balancing the release scope across development streams together with the dedicated release manager
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (RUP, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban)
- Good communication skills and proactivity
- Creative approach to problem solving
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Upper-Intermediate+ level of English
- Experience in organizing business analysis at the outset of a project