go to search
lead business analyst for software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead Business Analyst for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
- Communicate with business users/stakeholders and Product team (Product manager and Delivery manager) to understand, collect, analyze and articulate the business requirements.
- Work closely with the Development team to ensure requirements are fully understood.
- Work in a team of BAs to support 2 development streams
- Work closely with the UX designer to provide development team with thought through requirements and designs
- Maintain timely communications with business stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to ensure requirements are aligned with business and company objectives.
- Reads and understands project documentation, creates high-quality analysis, requirements and user documentation.
- Expected to be involved in customer workshops and presentations; visit customers without supervision.
- Potentially support Test / UAT activities including driving UAT test, reviewing QA defects, results and evidence, collecting UAT sign-off
- Create and manage documentation in agreed format
- Manage reasonable level of details vs time for analysis ratio
- 5 + years of Business Analyst experience
- Able to follow and understand a defined software development process
- Having a set of integrations within a platform we need to create new and support/adjust the existing data models
- Proven abilities to quickly learn, systematize, and retain business knowledge
- Be able to play the key Business Analyst role
- Strong problem solving skills
- Product mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent team collaboration skills, including the ability to work effectively with business users within global multicultural team environment
- 1+ years of leadership experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals