go to search
lead business analyst for software company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Business Analyst for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Lead Business Analyst to join our team.
- Collaborate with clients and internal team members to identify and analyse business and technical needs through user testing, task analysis, design sessions, documentation analysis and other techniques.
- Document and validate business, functional, and non-functional requirements to ensure that the requirements are clear, comprehensive, and testable
- Work with UI/UX designers to generate design artifacts
- Write User Stories and acceptance criteria
- Assist the team in estimation, planning, and project management
- Work with development and other team members to help translate requirements into software specifications
- Work with QA to ensure clear and comprehensive test cases
- Provide support to development and QA to maximize team productivity and ensure on-time delivery
- Assist the team in generating business cases
- Assist with product documentation
- Act as a liaison between business and technology groups to facilitate communication both ways
- Review client change requests
- Facilitate meetings and ensure decisions/actions are captured, communicated and tracked
- 5+ years of business analyst experience
- Experience working as a business analyst within a data driven environment
- Understanding on cloud and microservices
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle, across a variety of different delivery methodologies – including Scrum and other Agile methodologies
- Strong writer with the ability to explain complex issues clearly and concisely and to translate technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
- Broad range of business analysis skills, methodologies and techniques including gap analysis, feasibility studies, use case modelling, UML diagramming, etc.
- Strong ability to work independently and efficiently, prioritize multiple tasks, and execute reliably
- Experience in managing and delivering successful complex technology projects
- Experience with JIRA, or similar work tracking systems
- Querying knowledge
- 1+ years of leadership experience
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.