go to search
lead business analyst for US broker/dealer company
Sorry, the job is expired
Lead Business Analyst for US Broker/Dealer Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with 4+ years of relevant experience, knowledge of capital markets, experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling to join our team.
The customer is a large US broker/dealer company. It provides a suite of high-quality execution and clearing products and services designed for institutional traders. The company specializes in the US options market and occupies about 15% of it. A key feature is the complete transparency of the system for their clients.
The main task is working on the development and support of different applications for the client.
- Requirements documenting as Jira issues, user story, article in confluence
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders involved with system enhancements
- Research and analyze issues to ensure a comprehensive design to be chosen, utilizing the best technology
- Review and understand business details of application enhancement requests
- Document specifications to the appropriate detail level using the appropriate documentation
- Work with Project Manager to provide the necessary documentation so appropriate training can be delivered and appropriate procedure guides updated
- Communicate to business partners final specifications
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Knowledge of Capital Markets
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling to meet client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive changes
- Collection of requirements from the customer
- Documenting new functionality to be implemented in backend and frontend C++ applications
- Good verbal and written English (Upper-Intermediate or higher level)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.