lead business analyst with magento
We are looking for a remote Lead Business Analyst with Magento expertise, a good knowledge of Scrum methodology, an understanding of BA role in Scrum, and strong analytical and problem-solving skills to join our global team.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Magento Business Analyst to join a rapidly expanding Digital Engagement Practice unit in Kyiv helping to improve our clients’ business by offering competitive and innovative solutions. Working hand-by-hand with the business/clients, development, quality assurance, and business analyst teams.
The client is the UK's largest multi-channel supplier of Trade Tools, Plumbing, Electrical, Bathrooms, and Kitchens. With over 30 years’ experience in the industry, we dispatch tens of thousands of parcels every week for next day and weekend delivery to tradesmen, handymen, and serious DIY enthusiasts all over the UK.
- BA processes building and improvement
- Strategic commitment
- Managing requirement elicitation and demo activities across several streams
- Close collaboration with Project coordinator
- Work with dedicated scrum masters and agile trainer
- Close collaboration with Delivery management and UX leadership from client side
- Developing a new functionality from scratch
- Balancing the release scope across development streams together with the dedicated release manager
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- 1+ year of leadership experience
- Deep experience and knowledge in Magento
- Experience at least in one Magento project as a BA
- Produce business requirement artifacts including UML, Use Cases, Business Rules, Functional & Non-Functional Specifications, User Interface Design Specifications, etc.
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology, understanding BA role in Scrum
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced English level (direct customer interaction)
- Experience in customer relationship management and critical issue handling, manage client expectations
- Ability to implement the processes improvement and drive change
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.