go to search
lead c++ developer for a manufacturing company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Lead C++ Developer for a Manufacturing Company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead C++ Developer to become a part of the global team.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Work with the latest technical stack, side by side with like-minded individuals
- Conduct image/video processing work
- Building out interfaces for the PWA, creating and managing components
- Integration with machine learning models (semantic segmentation and keypoint detection neural nets)
- Optimize SDK for desktop AR and mobile AR accessed in PWA
- Take ownership of technical work breakdown
- 5+ years of experience as a C++ Developer
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures - ability to understand and apply in practice where needed
- Understanding of performance implications of every component and interaction in web applications- starting from DNS to code-level
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Familiarity with Image Processing and Computer Vision
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
nice to have
- WebGL and AI/VR/CV experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals