lead c++ developer for a media company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead C++ Developer to join the global team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
- Review the source code of software components participating in the key business processes and document the reviewed modules.
- Identify the type of changes required for the software components during the transition to the target architecture.
- Suggest areas that should be included into POC based on the level of risk identified during the code review.
- Collaborate with a Solution Architect to produce effort estimates for the prototyping phase.
- Play a tech lead role during the construction phase.
- 5+ years of experience working with enterprise C++ and .NET systems
- Ability to act as a key developer during prototyping phase and "teach by example"
- Ability to act as a tech lead during the construction phase
- Fluent English speaking and writing
- Familiarity with CI/CD practice
- Knowldge of XML
nice to have
- AWS expertise is a plus