lead c++ software engineer for a data and analytics company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead C++ Software Engineer with 10+ years of C++ development experience to join our team.
The customer is a data and analytics software company that offers embedded analytics, performance management, AI, machine learning, data integration and management services.
The scope of tasks includes designing, implementing and delivering enterprise-class browser-based applications for both internal- and external-facing consumers.
- Collaborate with the product owner, technical lead(s), product/UX designer, and other stakeholders to design, prototype and develop enterprise-class web applications
- Maintain existing code and make improvements to increase maintainability, performance, and scalability
- Support software rollouts to production
- Constantly improve code quality and test coverage
- Understand full-stack dependencies to minimize regressions and attain improved designs
- Guide and mentor junior engineers
- Serve as team lead if appropriate
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related subject
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in C++
- Understanding of SQL concepts such as JOIN/UNION/VIEWS
- Passion for writing well composed, testable code with a focus on readability and maintainability
- Excellent communication skills
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Mathematics background