lead cloud engineer (azure)
We are looking for a remote Lead Cloud Engineer with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Azure Cloud architecture, design, and implementation.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Kubernetes and its ecosystem in mission-critical services with best practices, experience in Terraform/Helm deployment and configuration scripting language, and experience working with relational/NoSQL databases.
- Implement, migrate, manage, and operate systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment
- Communicate and collaborate with team members, clients, and stakeholders to develop and implement cloud solutions
- Develop and maintain deployment and configuration scripts for cloud environments
- Perform regular maintenance and updates to cloud systems
- Participate in code reviews and ensure high-quality code delivery
- At least 5 years of IT experience in Azure Cloud architecture, design, and implementation
- At least 3 years of experience in agile delivery (Scrum, Spotify, SAFe)
- At least 1 year of relevant leadership experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and its ecosystem in mission-critical services with best practices
- Experience in Terraform/Helm deployment and configuration scripting language
- Experience working with relational/NoSQL databases
- Good knowledge and ability to deploy software through tooling (Git, Jenkins, Ansible scripts, Docker) and CI/CD pipeline
- Strong experience in BDD (Behavior Driven Development) and TDD (Test Driven Development)
- B2+ English level
nice to have
- Familiarity with IAM concepts including OIDC and OAuth2
- Azure certifications
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.