lead cloud platform developer (azure)
We are seeking a remote Lead Cloud Platform Developer with expertise in Microsoft Azure to join our team.
The candidate will be responsible for leading the development of cloud-native microservices using Azure technologies and implementing new product-oriented operating models. It is expected the candidate will have experience with Azure Kubernetes Service, Helm, Terraform, and Docker. The candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English at an upper-intermediate level.
- Author and review Terraform and Bicep scripts
- Set up subscriptions and management groups
- Create benchmarks and provision remote connectivity
- Support ServiceNow integration
- Lead the development of cloud-native microservices using Azure technologies
- Manage and optimize the existing cloud infrastructure and provide technical guidance to other team members
- Define and implement security and monitoring measures
- At least 5 years of experience working in IT with a focus on Microsoft Azure
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Strong skills in Terraform and Bicep
- Experience with Azure Kubernetes Service and Firewalls,
- Proficiency in Helm, Docker, and Azure Active Directory
- Strong technical skills in Azure Advisor, Azure Migrate, Azure Networking, and IaaS
- Fluency in English at an upper-intermediate level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with GitHub Actions
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.