lead data analyst for a business services company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Lead Data Analyst with 5+ years of experience in Data Science, and Machine Learning solutions knowledge to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The candidate is expected to be able to review and re-engineer existing client solution and to present client intermediary results on a regular basis.
- Understand business value and business need
- Understand solution business requirements
- Evaluate the relevancy of existing ML approach vs business needs; give recommendations
- Assess and re-engineer existing ML Solution - both logic and code aspects
- Work with Data analysis and Data quality aspects with project team and client’s technical stakeholders. Evaluate data quality vs calculation algorithms and outcomes expected
- Closely cooperate with the client team. Act as a client team member
- Intensively contribute into project technical documentation
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science
- 1+ years of relevant leadership experience
- Experience of work with unsupervised machine learning
- Experience with industrial-scale ML solutions
- Experience of integration ML solution into Big Data based Cloud Platforms and optimizing its run in the environments
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Extensive experience of communication with client stakeholders both technical and business side (delivery is client driven) and presentation of results
- Experience with BI visualization tools
- Advanced SQL knowledge
- Hands-on experience with Excel based Data Analytics
- English Level: B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Hadoop ecosystem (Hive, Impala, Hue, Spark, etc.)