lead data analyst for a business services company
We are currently looking for a remote Lead Data Analyst with deep understanding and proficiency in data analytics, SQL, BI tools and understanding Domain Business Data and Metrics to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
- Deep Data understanding of sales and pharma domains / fast learning and understanding of business relevant data in new domains
- Ability to transform data into business metrics and decisions / decision flows
- Expert on all concepts of decision making Descriptive, Guided analytics, Prescriptive, etc.
- Generating visualizations / dashboards within (Power) BI tool
- Implementing BI best-practices, industry standards to enhance user acceptance and usability
- Creates master data map
- Works with Solution Architect to create Logical Data design including MDM layer
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analytics or related area
- Deep understanding and proficiency in data analytics, SQL, BI tools
- Understanding Domain Business Data and Metrics
- Good grasp of data ETL tools, such as, for example, Databricks
- Strong client facing and communication skills; excellent English
- 1+ year of relevant leadership experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.